Plastic Machining Inc. has extensive experience in machining ETFE parts and is able to make them to your specifications or help you design parts to fit your needs. Processing and machining of ETFE parts takes place in a completely controlled environment, and complete records of our products are maintained. Excellence is built into every part that we machine.
For an affordable quote on your custom ETFE parts, please e-mail us, call us at 888-761-4262, or use our contact form.
ETFE is a fluoropolymer similar to FEP and Teflon®. It has extremely high mechanical strength and corrosion resistance. The fluoroplastic family offers plastics with high chemical resistance, low and high temperature capability, resistance to weathering, low friction, electrical and thermal insulation. ETFE offers high purity, excellent chemical resistance, good permeability resistance, and excellent abrasion resistance over a temperature range of -300°F to +300°F (-185°C to +150°C).
The brand name of ETFE is Tefzel®, a registered trademark of DuPont.
See also: Tefzel® Plastic Machined Parts | FEP Plastic Machined Parts | Teflon® Plastic Machined Parts
- Process vessels – tank construction and linings
- Compressors and pumps – linings and components
- Films – food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, optical recording, and electroluminescent display panels
- Gaskets – pressure, diaphragm, liquid gauge seals, and fluid handling
- Cryogenic applications – super-cold refrigeration components
- Electrical components – insulators and cable clamps
- Bearings – sleeve and thrust
- Stock shapes – for machining components
- Wire and cables – insulation and jacketing
- Valves – linings, seats, and seals
Some of the ETFE parts we machine are:
- Back-up Rings
- Medical Parts
- Semiconductor Parts
- Valve Seats
- Wear Pads
Tefzel® and Teflon® are registered trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.